If your vehicle has been treated with our Diamondbrite paint & fabric protection system and you have experienced an issue relating to paintwork or interior surfaces (seats/carpets/boot lining), please submit your claim to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have received your claim, we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible and will be able to advise on how we can assist.
We will require the following before your claim can be processed:
Paint and Fabric Guarantee Conditions
THIS AGREEMENT (“the guarantee”) is made between Jewelultra Ltd, whose address is Diamondbrite House, Ewell Lane, West Farleigh, Kent, ME15 0NG, UK.
Telephone: +44 (0)1622 815679 and the customer (“you”), whose details are to be completed online.
WHEREAS (1) The Guarantee is supplemental to the sale to you by a Diamondbrite dealership of the application of the complete Diamondbrite Paint Protection Process and Diamondbrite Fabric Protection Process (“the treatment”) to your car on the application date and for the consideration of the sum paid for the treatment (“the treatment price”). (2) Jewelultra Ltd has agreed to guarantee the due performance of the above processes in the manner and to the extent as listed below.
JEWELULTRA LTD HEREBY AGREES with you:-
1 The lifetime guarantee or part thereof (Diamondbrite Paint Protection Process)
(a) If within fourteen days of the application date, the Guarantee is registered with Jewelultra Ltd online at www.jewelultraguarantee.com
(b) If during the time you own the vehicle and following the application of Diamondbrite Paint Protection to your car, you notify Jewelultra Ltd in writing, (quoting your guarantee number and enclosing your invoice showing proof of your Diamondbrite purchase), that your car has suffered subsequent deterioration to its paintwork by reason of etching and discolouration due to loss of gloss, tree sap, insect fluid, bird droppings and climatically induced cracking.
(c) All reasonable care has been taken of the paintwork; and
(d) The other conditions contained herewith are satisfied; then Jewelultra Ltd will refund to you the Treatment Price, Jewelultra ltd reserve the right to inspect and re-treat a vehicle. Where possible, this will be at a mutually convenient time and place.
2 The lifetime guarantee – (Diamondbrite Fabric Protection Process)
(a) If within fourteen days of the application date the Guarantee is registered with Jewelultra Ltd online at www.jewelultraguarantee.
(b) If during the time you own your vehicle and following the application of Diamondbrite Fabric Protection to your car, you notify Jewelultra Ltd in writing, (quoting your guarantee number and enclosing your invoice showing proof of your Diamondbrite purchase), that your car has suffered permanent staining as a result of normal spillage from everyday liquids such as water, beverages, ices, alcoholic drinks, soda water, olive oil, milk and chocolate; and
(c) All reasonable care has been taken of the fabric; and
(d) The other conditions herewith are satisfied; then Jewelultra Ltd will refund to you the treatment price, Jewelultra ltd reserve the right to inspect and re-treat a vehicle. Where possible, this will be at a mutually convenient time and place.
3 Your Statutory Rights
The Guarantee is not intended to replace, modify or be a substitution for your statutory rights and Jewelultra Ltd shall not be responsible for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or otherwise which may be incurred as a direct or indirect result of your purchase of the treatment.
4 Assignment of the Guarantee
(Diamondbrite Paint Protection Process) The benefit of the Guarantee cannot be transferred with ownership of the car.
5 Assignment of the Guarantee (Diamondbrite Fabric Protection Process)
The benefit of the Guarantee cannot be transferred with ownership of the car.
6 Regular Inspections
In order to maintain your paint and fabric protection to its optimum level an annual inspection is recommended. This inspection is normally carried out at your supplying dealer. If there are any major marks or scratches on the paintwork details should be noted on the Guarantee. The Diamondbrite Dealership shall, at its own discretion, be entitled to charge a nominal inspection/valeting fee on each inspection and you are entitled to request whether any such fee will be charged and what the fee will be when you present your car for inspection at the Dealership.
7 Limitations of liability for Jewelultra Ltd (Diamondbrite Paint Protection Process)
(a) The Treatment must be applied at a Diamondbrite approved dealership for the Guarantee to be valid.
(b) Although not mandatory, it is recommended the conserver be used on a monthly basis to maintain protection on the cars paintwork. Further supplies can be purchased from the Diamondbrite approved dealership or directly from Jewelultra Ltd (www.diamondbrite.co.uk/products-list/).
(c) There must be no evidence of colour fading, etching and discolouration due to animal or vegetable deposit, flaking, climatically induced cracking, inadequate or poor preparation of the vehicle’s surfaces prior to the process being applied.
(d) Any areas repaired or replaced through accident or damage must be retreated as soon as possible by an authorised Diamondbrite dealer.
(e) The guarantee shall be invalidated by reason of the following:
• Vandalism: Any evidence of wilful acts or omissions affecting the car’s bodywork or painted surface.
• Damage by road stones: Damage to the car by any missile or force capable of breaking the treatment’s surface i.e., pebbles, large stones, pieces of rock or other similar objects.
• Bird droppings and tree sap must be washed off within 7 days, otherwise etching or discolouration may occur. Failure to do this is likely to invalidate the guarantee on our inspection. No paint finish, however good, can withstand the prolonged effects of such corrosive matter.
• Industrial fallout (including iron filings)
• Unidentifiable chemicals.
• Negligence : Your failure to take reasonable care of the paintwork.
• Modifications to the paintwork after the application date must have Diamondbrite reapplied Jewelultra Ltd must be informed in writing. (f) Aftermarket fitted painted plastic body panels shall not be covered by the guarantee e.g. body coloured bumpers/wing mirrors. (g) Vinyl wrap or graphics shall not be covered by the guarantee. (h) Scratching, swirl marks and hazing caused by (but not limited to) handheld wash brushes, automated car washes or contaminated chamois and sponges.
8 Important notes re: paint protection
Regular washing with Diamondbrite Car Shampoo and Conserver will help to avoid excess build up of pollutants. Old and dirty chamois leathers can cause streaks and other unsightly marks on otherwise perfect paintwork (especially on dark coloured cars). Such leathers and other drying/polishing cloths should be discarded and replaced on a regular basis. Mechanical car washes and jet washes will eventually damage Jewelultra paint protection unless the Conserver is used. A paint protection cannot withstand regular use of these machines unless a product such as conserver is used. Please note this guarantee does not extend to matt paint.
9 Limitations of liability for Jewelultra Ltd (Diamondbrite Fabric Protection Process)
(a) The Guarantee does not extend to any area of the upholstery in your car which has at any time, either before or after the application date, been stained by or as a result of treatment with dyes (including turmeric and marker pens), paints (including varnish and emulsion based paints), caustic solutions (including vomit), burns, adhesives, unidentifiable solutions, inks, bleaches, corrosive substances and bodily fluids.
(b) There must be no evidence of inadequate or poor preparation of the vehicle’s fabric surfaces prior to the process being applied.
(c) The Guarantee shall be invalidated by reason of the following;
• Negligence: Your failure to take reasonable care of the fabric.
• Alteration: Any modifications or changes made in the composition of the car’s interior fabric before or after the application date.
• Vandalism: Any evidence of wilful acts or omissions affecting the car’s treated fabric.
10 Important notes re: Fabric Protection:
When spills occur remove all spillage as soon as possible by pressing or dabbing a clean dry towel or any other clean dry, absorbent material against the spill to remove most of the liquid. Vacuum if necessary and then apply a mild cleaning solution such as Jewelultra Foam Upholstery Cleaner. Never rub off the stain as this will rub it in deeper and possibly cause damage to the fabric.
• Before any guarantee work is carried out, permission must be obtained from Jewelultra Ltd.
• Leather feed is available as an optional extra, it should be noted that due to the nature of this material no guarantee applies.
• If a claim is made on the guarantee, the claim must be made in writing quoting the guarantee number and enclosing a copy of your invoice showing proof of your Diamondbrite purchase to confirm validity. No claim will be processed unless the guarantee number and copy invoice are supplied.
• This cover is only for fabric versions of seats, carpets and boot linings.
During the Diamondbrite Fabric Protection process each fibre is coated with an invisible resin based material. After treatment your fabric will be guaranteed against normal everyday spills and stains.