Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions and all transactions relating to this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non–exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions. Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions, online bidding, pre–release orders and our added value services and offers. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture. These terms and conditions only cover the Jewelultra Ltd website. Any other websites to which you link to from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions.
We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites, which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.
Jewelultra Ltd own the copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website, which you may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non–commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
You may not create any link to this website without prior written consent, nor may you restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of it by anyone else.
We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these terms and conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unforeseen, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition. While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Jewelultra Ltd website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
We recommend that you print out and keep a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These terms and conditions apply to all transactions on this site. Please read them carefully. They do not affect your statutory rights This site is owned and operated by Jewelultra Ltd (“Jewelultra Ltd”, “we” or “us” or “our”).
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. We may need to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will occur on the date they are posted onto the site. You will be asked to read and accept the terms and conditions each time you place an order, this ensures you are aware of the most current changes made to them.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error–free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Jewelultra Ltd website.
Orders & Pricing
Any prices or charges indicated on this website prices are shown in UK pounds sterling. They include any VAT payable, but exclude delivery charges.
The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order, any additional services you choose (e.g. Saturday delivery), plus the applicable delivery charge. All these will be clearly advised to you before you order. Prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before (but not after) we accept your order. If something becomes unavailable, we may offer you an alternative but will contact you to prior to dispatch.
We try very hard to ensure that all information on this site is accurate. However, just occasionally, an error can occur. If we discover an error in a price or description of a product you have ordered, we will tell you and ask you whether you wish to continue with your order or cancel it.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Payment will be taken by your selected method at the point of sale using Sagepay as a trusted payment gateway. We accept all major credit and debit cards including; Visa, Mastercard and Maestro. For payments made by personal cheque please contact us directly on 01622 815679, the goods will be despatched upon cheque clearance. Pricing is detailed on the individual product pages and will be added to the shopping basket. Certain products will from time to time have special promotional pricing which will be detailed either on the product pages or on special promotional panels. Qualifying products will also periodically have discounts applied – please refer to the special pricing panels.
Discount codes cannot be used with any other offers.
Win BTCC tickets – Feb 2022
- This is a competition being run by Jewelultra Ltd, Diamondbrite House, Ewell Lane, West Farleigh, Maidstone, Kent, ME15 0NG (the Promoter).
- Open to entries between 22nd February 2022 and 28th February 2022.
- All entries must be received by 23.59 BST 28th February 2022.
- Only one entry per person.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be a UK resident.
- Employees of Jewelultra Ltd, it’s distributors or agents and anyone connected with the competition, together with their families, may not enter the competition.
- To enter, entrants must visit our stand and sign up to the Diamondbrite subscribers list adding, first name, last name and email.
- The winner will receive a pair of VIP hospitality tickets for a BTCC Race Day of their choice from the 2022 season. Prize includes VIP parking, breakfast, lunch & afternoon tea and a free bar, VIP Garage tour, VIP grid walk and meet & greet with MB Motorsport driver Jake Hill.
- The winner will be selected at random from all entrants who enter by 23.59 BST 28th February 2022.
- Winner will be notified by Diamondbrite using the email address provided on the sign up form within 5 days of the competition closing.
- By the entering the promotion you agree to receive promotional emails from Jewelultra Ltd. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link at the bottom of a Diamondbrite® promotional email.
- By entering the promotion you agree that if you win your name may be publicised.
- Tickets will be sent to winner within 5 days of confirmation.
- If the winner doesn’t claim the prize within 5 days of being notified, or if the winner isn’t available to take up the prize, we may award the prize to another entrant (or not award the prize at all) without liability to the winner.
- All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and non exchangeable. We may change the prize to a prize of equivalent value. There is no cash alternative.
- The prize will be despatched to the winner from Diamondbrite via our chosen courier, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Should a winner’s contact details change, it is their responsibility to notify us.
- We reserve the right to request proof of a winner’s identity in the form of a passport or driver’s licence and proof of address in the form of a utility bill. In the event that a winner can’t provide us with proof of identity reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Sending an email or posting an entry via social media isn’t proof of receipt of entry. Neither we nor our contractors accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any text message, email, online or postal entry being lost or not properly recorded. We are also not responsible for traffic congestion or other capacity issues which may result in a text message or email not being able to get through or a text message or email not being recorded.
- Only one entry per person will be entered into the draw. We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who uses multiple names and may require them to return any prize they may have won. Entrants may not enter or participate as part of a syndicate or on behalf of any other person, syndicate, group, society or company. You may not enter the competition using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits any person to enter the competition repeatedly.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, covenants and liability (whether express or implied) regarding the competition or the prize.
- Our decision (as the promoter) as to the winner is final. In the event of any dispute regarding the competition, our decision will be binding, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- We may disqualify you from winning the prize if we have reasonable grounds to suspect you may be in breach of these Terms and/or your participation in the competition may be fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- We reserve the right to amend or to cancel, alter or amend the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in our opinion, or if circumstances arise outside our control.
- If you have any questions relating to these Terms, please email us at: email@example.com
- jewelultra.com is a business to consumer (B2C) and business to business (B2CB) website.